As a result of the potential further spread of COVID-19, almost all businesses are going to have to look closely at their costs.
Join Managing Director of business DEPOT, John Knight as he walks you through practical steps you can take to manage costs right now.
1. Basic cost control and cashflow strategies
2. Managing loans, overdraw facilities and interest repayments
3. Business insurance claims
4. New tax breaks for Queensland business
5. Coronavirus related government grants and assistance
6. Cutting costs through eco-efficiency
Get on the front foot by taking the time to consider what you can do in your business to make it more resilient now and into the future.