WEBINAR: Is self-managed super right for you?
Wednesday 7 October 2015, 12:00 pm AEST
More and more Australians are taking control of their financial
lives and accessing wider investment choice via a self-managed super funds (SMSF), however this is an area many of us still don’t fully understand.
In this webinar Chloe Ward, SMSF Specialist Manager from Superfund Partners will discuss:
How to set up a SMSF
• Your ongoing obligations and responsibilities
• Investment choices
• Strategies you can use
• Initial and ongoing costs involved
A lot of what you hear about SMSFs in the media or from friends and family can be a long
way from the truth. We will separate fact from fiction and answer the question: Is a SMSF really ‘self-managed’?
In this webinar, you will walk away with a good understanding of:
• Overview of the roles and responsibilities of SMSF trustees
• Administration requirements of SMSFs
• Main investment restrictions applicable to SMSFs
• Whether an SMSF is the right choice for you
Superfund Partners will also be holding a SMSF e-workshop on October 19th, where you will be taken through the SMSF options
in more detail and walk away with a plan on what the best SMSF option is for you.
Registrations open soon.
Places are limited, so go to the CCIQ events page to secure your place in this e-workshop.