Business leaders and companies investing time and resources to learn, understand and adapt to change will dramatically increase their
chances and opportunities of winning government contracts.
Winning government contracts can bring great rewards for your information, communication and technology (ICT) business. But securing work means first being aware of the opportunities and understanding how to sell your business to government.
Not all tenders are going to be successful, no matter how good they are. However, the experience of an unsuccessful tender process is a chance to learn and improve on your offering for the next opportunity.
This webinar is perfect for any ICT business seeking resources on how to optimise your tendering process and discern the changes in the Queensland Procurement Policy (2018).
This webinar will discuss:
• How to auto populate general and comprehensive QITC contracts
• How BRQ can assist with generating more leads and exposure for your business
• How to communicate your capabilities to Councils, the public and large organisations
• What resources are available and how to get the most out of these
• How BRQ can support you throughout your application process
This will also be an opportunity to have any technical questions about the online process answered.
Services Support Officer | CCIQ
Call 1300 731 988
Membership starts from as little as $48 a month. Join now and receive instant EAL support.
Talk to our membership team and find out how membership can help your business.