Do you and your Employees understand your business’ Enterprise Agreement? Are you considering
making an Enterprise Agreement with your Employees? Is your current Enterprise Agreement approaching or past its nominal expiry date?
Whether your business has always been covered by an Enterprise Agreement or is considering replacing or making one for the first time, CCIQ’s free webinar will provide an expert perspective on the topic and assist registrants to understand Enterprise Agreements and how they can benefit Employees and businesses alike.
During this webinar our presenter, Robert Hall-Boman will discuss:
• The business case for having an Enterprise Agreement in place
• How Enterprise Agreements interact with the Fair Work Act 2009
• Terms that an Enterprise Agreement must contain
• Other provisions that may be included in an Enterprise Agreement
• The process of making an Enterprise Agreement and the ever-changing industrial relations landscape
The session is also intended to shed some light on CCIQ’s Employer Assistance team and how they can assist your business in this area.
This will be an open session where questions are encouraged by all.
HR/IR Advisor, CCIQ
Call 1300 731 988
Membership starts from as little as $48 a month. Join now and receive instant EAL support.
Talk to our membership team and find out how membership can help your business.