Reviewing employee contracts is a significant task for business owners.
Employers must regularly review and ensure contracts, current or new are most importantly, lawful.
Business owners also have to consider relevant awards, enterprise agreements or other arrangements that may apply.
CCIQ’s expert HR and Industrial Relations advisor, Michael O’Brien will host this session focusing on giving registrants the knowledge and insight needed to properly read a contract and what to look out for in terms of legislative compliance.
This session hopes to highlight:
• What to include and exclude in a contract
• What constitutes a lawful clause and an unlawful clause
• How often contracts should be reviewed
• The importance of reviewing contracts for business owners
• How to manage disputes related to contracts
• How CCIQ can help with consultation, contracts and reviews
This will be an open session where questions are encouraged.
HR & IR Advisor – CCIQ
Call 1300 731 988
Membership starts from as little as $48 a month. Join now and receive instant EAL support.
Talk to our membership team and find out how membership can help your business.