To successfully export overseas, it is essential that you ensure all relevant processes are followed, and
that your business has obtained the correct export documentation to avoid delays in customs clearance at their port of discharge.
The type of documents needed for exporting transactions usually depend on the type of goods you have. In many cases, the documentation may also vary depending on the requirements of the export country/destination.
In this webinar, we will discuss the documentation requirements for exporting from Australia, including certificates of origin requirements under the various Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) Australia has with other countries- exporters, such as:
• Thailand- Australia Free Trade Agreement (TAFTA)
• ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement (AANZFTA)
• Korea- Australia Free Trade Agreement (KAFTA)
• Japan-Australia Economic Partnership Agreement (JAEPA)
• China- Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA) Certificates of Origin, rules of origin, tariff concessions and practical applications.
We will also discuss ATA Carnets, Certificates of Free Sale and other chamber issued documents.
If not done correctly, you could risk your goods not be able to enter the country and seized by customs.
Manager – International Trade
Call 1300 731 988
Membership starts from as little as $48 a month. Join now and receive instant EAL support.
Talk to our membership team and find out how membership can help your business.